Saturday, September 26, 2009

Wedding and Event Videographers Capture Top Quality Encoding, Workflow Solutions from Sorenson Media

Sorenson Squeeze saves me so much time-and the finished product looks great,” said Glen Meiners, owner of Beyond Video LLC, in Tucson, Arizona. “I can batch encode video files into different formats and sizes and Sorenson Squeeze can output to anything I need. While Sorenson Squeeze is processing files in the background on my computer, I can continue to edit video in another program. And Sorenson Squeeze custom filters make my videos look great on the Web.”

Professional videographers know Sorenson Squeeze is the digital video encoding software that delivers top quality video for multiple uses, including the Internet, DVD and iPods. Among video professionals, Sorenson Squeeze is the gold standard. It is an intuitive, beginning-to-end workflow solution enabling independent editors, producers and filmmakers to easily deliver video of the highest quality in all of the most popular video formats, including HD for MPEG-2, Flash, VC-1 and H.264 formats.

Delivering products with the highest video playback quality delights customers and leads to referrals. “Whenever I do a wedding, I put a trailer on my Web site and traffic increases. It’s very important for trailers to look good,” said wedding videographer Alan Robinson, owner of Bonnie Blink Productions in West Chester, Penn. “I use Sorenson Squeeze to create top quality Flash video for my Web site. Several colleagues have commented on how good my Web video looks and I recommend Sorenson Squeeze to them.”

Sorenson 360 is an Internet video publishing platform that simplifies the work-lives of busy professional videographers. Working seamlessly with Sorenson Squeeze, Sorenson 360 enables videographers to easily encode and quickly upload video of the highest quality onto their Web sites. It also allows them to post completed, password-protected final-cut versions of their videos for customer approval. Customers watch their final cut in the highest quality online instead of having to drive to the studio or wait for a DVD.

“Sorenson 360 VDN is a great way for professionals to showcase their work and to gain complete control over formatting and appearance of their online video,” said Eric Quanstrom, Sorenson Media vice president of marketing and strategy.